Dollar/yen hits 3-1/2-year high after China data
TOKYO, March 8
TOKYO, March 8 (Reuters) - The dollar hit a 3-1/2-year high against the yen on Friday after strong Chinese exports data boosted risk sentiment and as the yen remains under pressure on expectations of more easing from the Bank of Japan.
The dollar rose to as high as 95.16 yen, its highest level since August 2009.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |