Royal Caribbean cruise ship back in port with 108 sick
March 8 (Reuters) - Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd said on Friday that its Vision of the Seas cruise ship arrived in Port Everglades, Florida after 108 people, including guests and crew, fell sick with an illness thought to be norovirus.
The ship and the cruise terminal have been thoroughly sanitized and it will depart later on Friday as scheduled, the company said.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note