STXNEWS LATAM-Santander Brasil to stop releasing operational estimates-filing
Banco Santander Brasil SA, the nation's largest foreign lender, will suspend releasing estimates for its operations, or so-called guidance, after missing forecasts for the full year of 2012, according to a securities filing on Friday.
Santander Brasil has issued guidance for 2012 and 2013 in Sept. 2011. The bank missed some of those estimates last year because of a series of macroeconomic assumptions that failed to materialize. "That is why management decided to suspend the release of guidance," the filing added.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane