STXNEWS LATAM-Santander Brasil to stop releasing operational estimates-filing
Banco Santander Brasil SA, the nation's largest foreign lender, will suspend releasing estimates for its operations, or so-called guidance, after missing forecasts for the full year of 2012, according to a securities filing on Friday.
Santander Brasil has issued guidance for 2012 and 2013 in Sept. 2011. The bank missed some of those estimates last year because of a series of macroeconomic assumptions that failed to materialize. "That is why management decided to suspend the release of guidance," the filing added.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image