STXNEWS LATAM-Santander Brasil to stop releasing operational estimates-filing
Banco Santander Brasil SA, the nation's largest foreign lender, will suspend releasing estimates for its operations, or so-called guidance, after missing forecasts for the full year of 2012, according to a securities filing on Friday.
Santander Brasil has issued guidance for 2012 and 2013 in Sept. 2011. The bank missed some of those estimates last year because of a series of macroeconomic assumptions that failed to materialize. "That is why management decided to suspend the release of guidance," the filing added.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling