Baker Hughes to Present at Howard Weil Energy Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130308:nPnDA73483 HOUSTON, March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) announced today that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Martin Craighead, will present at the Howard Weil Energy Conference in New Orleans on Tuesday, March 19, 2013, at 9:25 a.m. Eastern time. The presentation materials will be available for viewing on the "Events & Presentations" page of our website at: www.bakerhughes.com/investor when the presentation begins. Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. The company's 58,000-plus employees today work in more than 80 countries helping customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit: www.bakerhughes.com. CONTACTS: Media Relations: Teresa Wong, +1.713.439.8110, firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations: Trey Clark, +1.713.439.8039, email@example.com Eric Holcomb, +1.713.439.8822, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |