TABLE-Taiwan's UMC Feb sales rise 3.4 pct on year
March 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, posted a 3.4 percent rise in February sales from a year earlier. Following are details of the sales: FEB Y/Y % YR-TO-DATE Y/Y % Sales (T$ bln) 8.73 +3.4 18.18 +5.2 (US$ mln) 294.18 For a table on the company's website, see
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting