TABLE-Taiwan's UMC Feb sales rise 3.4 pct on year
March 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, posted a 3.4 percent rise in February sales from a year earlier. Following are details of the sales: FEB Y/Y % YR-TO-DATE Y/Y % Sales (T$ bln) 8.73 +3.4 18.18 +5.2 (US$ mln) 294.18 For a table on the company's website, see
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East