Royal Caribbean cruise ship back in port with 108 sick
(Reuters) - Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd said on Friday that its Vision of the Seas cruise ship arrived in Port Everglades, Florida after 108 people, including guests and crew, fell sick with an illness thought to be norovirus.
The ship and the cruise terminal have been thoroughly sanitized and it will depart later on Friday as scheduled, the company said.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |