Royal Caribbean cruise ship back in port with 108 sick
(Reuters) - Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd said on Friday that its Vision of the Seas cruise ship arrived in Port Everglades, Florida after 108 people, including guests and crew, fell sick with an illness thought to be norovirus.
The ship and the cruise terminal have been thoroughly sanitized and it will depart later on Friday as scheduled, the company said.
(Reporting By Martinne Geller in New York; editing by John Wallace and Leslie Gevirtz)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |