- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
Veolia sells Morocco water, waste services to Actis
PARIS, March 8 |
PARIS, March 8 (Reuters) - Veolia Environnement has agreed to sell its Moroccan water, wastewater and electricity services operated by concession companies Redal and Amendis to investment fund Actis in a deal worth around 370 million euros ($484 million).
The transaction will reduce the company's debt by around 88 million euros in 2013, Veolia said in a statement on Friday.
Veolia added that it has signed a three-year technical support contract with Actis for the businesses. ($1 = 0.7644 euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this