Veolia sells Morocco water, waste services to Actis
PARIS, March 8
PARIS, March 8 (Reuters) - Veolia Environnement has agreed to sell its Moroccan water, wastewater and electricity services operated by concession companies Redal and Amendis to investment fund Actis in a deal worth around 370 million euros ($484 million).
The transaction will reduce the company's debt by around 88 million euros in 2013, Veolia said in a statement on Friday.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |