BRIEF-Wal-Mart says exec VP of corporate affairs leslie dach planning to leave company in June
CHICAGO, March 8
CHICAGO, March 8 (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc : * Says exec VP of corporate affairs leslie dach planning to leave company in
June * Says a search is underway for dach's successor
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |