CEO Tim Cook may have to testify in Apple e-books case
March 8 (Reuters) - Apple Inc CEO Tim Cook could be deposed in the government's lawsuit against the company over alleged price-setting in the e-book market.
In a one-page order, U.S. District Judge Denise Cote on Friday said she will hold a telephone conference on March 13 to consider the government's request for Cook's testimony.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source