Genworth stock could almost double-Barron's
March 10 (Reuters) - Genworth Financial Inc stock could almost double in the next year, boosted by gains in mortgage and health-care pricing, Barron's said on Sunday.
Genworth shares closed at $9.84 on Friday, which is still less than half of its book value, Barron's said. It added that investors think the shares could be worth as much as $18 or more.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data