Genworth stock could almost double-Barron's
March 10 (Reuters) - Genworth Financial Inc stock could almost double in the next year, boosted by gains in mortgage and health-care pricing, Barron's said on Sunday.
Genworth shares closed at $9.84 on Friday, which is still less than half of its book value, Barron's said. It added that investors think the shares could be worth as much as $18 or more.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA