Genworth stock could almost double-Barron's
March 10 (Reuters) - Genworth Financial Inc stock could almost double in the next year, boosted by gains in mortgage and health-care pricing, Barron's said on Sunday.
Genworth shares closed at $9.84 on Friday, which is still less than half of its book value, Barron's said. It added that investors think the shares could be worth as much as $18 or more.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor