Genworth stock could almost double-Barron's
March 10 (Reuters) - Genworth Financial Inc stock could almost double in the next year, boosted by gains in mortgage and health-care pricing, Barron's said on Sunday.
Genworth shares closed at $9.84 on Friday, which is still less than half of its book value, Barron's said. It added that investors think the shares could be worth as much as $18 or more.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM