Genworth stock could almost double-Barron's
March 10 (Reuters) - Genworth Financial Inc stock could almost double in the next year, boosted by gains in mortgage and health-care pricing, Barron's said on Sunday.
Genworth shares closed at $9.84 on Friday, which is still less than half of its book value, Barron's said. It added that investors think the shares could be worth as much as $18 or more.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image