- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Six teenagers killed in car crash in northern Ohio
(Reuters) - Six teenagers died in a car crash in northern Ohio on Sunday after the driver of sports utility vehicle hit a guardrail and the vehicle flipped into a pond, a police official.
Eight teenagers were riding in the vehicle early Sunday in Warren, Ohio, some 60 miles east of Cleveland, said Lt. Anne Ralston, a spokeswoman with the Ohio State Highway Patrol.
The ages of the teenagers killed in the crash ranged from 14 to 19 years old, Ralston said.
Authorities were investigating the accident.
(Reporting by Kevin Gray; Editing by Bill Trott)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this