Six teenagers killed in car crash in northern Ohio
(Reuters) - Six teenagers died in a car crash in northern Ohio on Sunday after the driver of sports utility vehicle hit a guardrail and the vehicle flipped into a pond, a police official.
Eight teenagers were riding in the vehicle early Sunday in Warren, Ohio, some 60 miles east of Cleveland, said Lt. Anne Ralston, a spokeswoman with the Ohio State Highway Patrol.
The ages of the teenagers killed in the crash ranged from 14 to 19 years old, Ralston said.
Authorities were investigating the accident.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine