Argentina's YPF says net profit falls 12.2 pct in 2012
BUENOS AIRES, March 11
BUENOS AIRES, March 11 (Reuters) - Argentina's state-controlled energy company YPF reported on Monday a net profit of 3.902 billion pesos ($793 million) in 2012, down 12.2 percent from 2011.
The company, which was nationalized in May 2012, did not immediately report fourth-quarter net profit.
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website