Fiat shares extend gains after Friday rally
MILAN, March 11
MILAN, March 11 (Reuters) - Shares in Italian carmaker Fiat were briefly suspended for excessive gains on Monday morning after a rally on Friday following the signing of a labour contract with trade unions.
At 0906 GMT, Fiat shares were up 1.9 percent at 4.50 euros.
One analyst said the stock was up on Monday after topping a resistance level at 4.30 euros. On Friday the deal with trade unions triggered short covering on the shares.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case