Fiat shares extend gains after Friday rally
MILAN, March 11
MILAN, March 11 (Reuters) - Shares in Italian carmaker Fiat were briefly suspended for excessive gains on Monday morning after a rally on Friday following the signing of a labour contract with trade unions.
At 0906 GMT, Fiat shares were up 1.9 percent at 4.50 euros.
One analyst said the stock was up on Monday after topping a resistance level at 4.30 euros. On Friday the deal with trade unions triggered short covering on the shares.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions