Fiat shares extend gains after Friday rally
MILAN, March 11
MILAN, March 11 (Reuters) - Shares in Italian carmaker Fiat were briefly suspended for excessive gains on Monday morning after a rally on Friday following the signing of a labour contract with trade unions.
At 0906 GMT, Fiat shares were up 1.9 percent at 4.50 euros.
One analyst said the stock was up on Monday after topping a resistance level at 4.30 euros. On Friday the deal with trade unions triggered short covering on the shares.
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |