Icahn Enterprises L.P. Announces Entering Into Confidentiality Agreement With Dell Inc.
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130311:nPnNY74445 NEW YORK, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Icahn Enterprises L.P. ("Icahn Enterprises") (NASDAQ: IEP) today announced that on March 10, 2013 it entered into a confidentiality agreement with Dell Inc. Icahn Enterprises looks forward to commencing its review of Dell's confidential information. About Icahn Enterprises L.P. Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), a master limited partnership, is a diversified holding company engaged in nine primary business segments: Investment, Automotive, Energy, Gaming, Railcar, Food Packaging, Metals, Real Estate and Home Fashion. SOURCE Icahn Enterprises L.P. Investor Contact: SungHwan Cho, Chief Financial Officer, +1(212) 702-4300
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources