- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Intesa's Banca IMI 2012 net profit up 24 pct
MILAN, March 11 |
MILAN, March 11 (Reuters) - Banca IMI, the investment banking arm of Italy's Intesa Sanpaolo, said on Monday its net profit in 2012 rose by 24 percent to 642.5 million euros.
It said its core Tier 1 ratio stood at 13.5 percent after a 500 million euro dividend proposal.
Intesa Sanpaolo reports full-year results on Tuesday. (Reporting By Silvia Aloisi, editing by Antonella Ciancio)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this