European stock index futures signal slight losses
PARIS, March 11
PARIS, March 11 (Reuters) - European stock index futures signalled a flat to lower open on Monday, taking a breather from last week's sharp rally, as Italy's credit downgrade and mixed macro data from China dent investors' appetite for risky assets.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were flat to down 0.2 percent.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter