Hong Kong shares to open up 0.2 pct, Li & Fung rises
HONG KONG, March 11
HONG KONG, March 11 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Monday, helped by a 2 percent rise for global supply chain manager Li & Fung after a positive U.S. payrolls report late last week.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.2 percent at 23,131.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.3 percent.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting