- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
Mexico telecom reform to fix concentration limits
MEXICO CITY, March 11 |
MEXICO CITY, March 11 (Reuters) - Mexico's proposed telecom reform will declare companies with 50 percent market share and above dominant in their market, said deputy communications minister Jose Peralta.
Regulators will have new powers to impose sanctions on companies that are dominant under the proposed reforms announced on Monday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this