Mexico raises thresholds for foreign investment in telecoms
MEXICO CITY, March 11
MEXICO CITY, March 11 (Reuters) - Mexico will allow increased foreign investment in its telecom sector as part of a reform bill announced on Monday.
The country will allow up to 100 percent foreign investment in telecoms and up to 49 percent foreign investment in its broadcast media, communications and transport secretary Gerardo Ruiz Esparza said at a press conference on Monday.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot