KBC and Santander mull selling BZ WBK shares in 2013
WARSAW, March 11
WARSAW, March 11 (Reuters) - Euro zone's biggest bank Santander and Belgian KBC will consider options to sell shares of the Polish lender BZ WBK in 2013, the companies said on Monday.
In December Poland's financial supervisor KNF approved the merger of the Polish subsidiaries of Santander, Bank Zachodni WBK and Kredyt Bank. (Reporting by Agnieszka Barteczko; Editing by Marcin Goettig)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?