- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Lloyds placing 20 percent stake in St James's Place
LONDON, March 11 |
LONDON, March 11 (Reuters) - Lloyds Banking Group said on Monday it would sell around a 20 percent stake in British investment manager St James's Place via a placing to institutional investors.
The sale of at least 102 million shares, being run by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, would be worth just under 550 million pounds ($820 million) at St James's Place current share price of 536.5 pence.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this