Brazil's Vale suspends $6 bln Argentine potash project -filing
SAO PAULO, March 11
SAO PAULO, March 11 (Reuters) - Brazilian miner Vale SA said on Monday it is suspending investments in its $6 billion Rio Colorado potash project in Argentina, which the company said was not "in line with Vale's commitment to discipline in capital allocation."
The project has been plagued with cost overruns due to inflation which has raised labor and materials expenses.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |