Verifone says CEO to step down
March 11 (Reuters) - Credit card swipe machine maker VeriFone Systems Inc said Chief Executive Douglas Bergeron will step down from his position, effective March 12.
The company named Chairman Richard McGinn interim CEO.
Shares of the company rose 8 percent after the bell.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |