Verifone says CEO to step down
March 11 (Reuters) - Credit card swipe machine maker VeriFone Systems Inc said Chief Executive Douglas Bergeron will step down from his position, effective March 12.
The company named Chairman Richard McGinn interim CEO.
Shares of the company rose 8 percent after the bell.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting