Fiat to issue 5-year benchmark bond - sources
MILAN, March 12
MILAN, March 12 (Reuters) - Italy carmaker Fiat on Tuesday said it planned to issue a benchmark bond denominated in euros.
Sources close to the operation said the bond would have a five-year maturity, with a yield indicated in the area of 605 basis points over midswap.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions