Fiat to issue 5-year benchmark bond - sources
MILAN, March 12
MILAN, March 12 (Reuters) - Italy carmaker Fiat on Tuesday said it planned to issue a benchmark bond denominated in euros.
Sources close to the operation said the bond would have a five-year maturity, with a yield indicated in the area of 605 basis points over midswap.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image