UPDATE 1-Germany's Gagfah in talks to poach rival's CEO
* Gagfah in talks with GSW CEO Thomas Zinnoecker
* Gagfah says expects talks to conclude "shortly" (Recasts with Gagfah statement on the talks)
FRANKFURT, March 12 (Reuters) - Gagfah, a German real estate group owned by private equity investor Fortress , said it was negotiating to appoint as CEO Thomas Zinnoecker, currently head of rival GSW Immobilien.
"Gagfah is expecting these discussions to come to a successful conclusion shortly," it said on Tuesday, adding that acting Gagfah CEO Stephen Carlton was prepared to leave his post once a successor had been agreed.
Reuters had reported the talks earlier on Tuesday, citing two people familiar with the matter who declined to be identified.
GSW late on Monday said its CEO will leave the company on April 15. (Reporting By Kathrin Jones, Alexander Huebner and Peter Dinkloh; Writing by Edward Taylor and Peter Dinkloh; Editing by Ludwig Burger and Victoria Bryan)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official