Richter signs development deal with Finland's Orion
BUDAPEST, March 12
BUDAPEST, March 12 (Reuters) - Hungary's leading drug producer Richter has signed a long-term research and development cooperation agreement with Finnish pharmaceuticals company Orion Corporation, Richter said in a statement on Tuesday.
"The two companies have entered into a comprehensive and long term collaboration agreement for the discovery and development of new chemical entities in the field of cognitive disorders," Richter said.
(Reporting by Krisztina Than)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |