HP Issues Statement on ISS Recommendation
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PALO ALTO, CA, Mar 12 (Marketwire) -- HP (NYSE: HPQ) issued the below statement following Institutional Shareholder Services' (ISS) decision to change its recommendation and encourage shareholders to vote for HP's "Say on Pay" proxy proposal: "HP is pleased that ISS has changed its recommendation to investors and is now supporting the 'Say on Pay' proposal in our proxy statement. We continue to believe that our pay-for-performance program reflects the industry's best practices." About HP HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com. Copyright2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements. Editorial contacts Michael Thacker HP +1 650 857 2254 firstname.lastname@example.org www.hp.com/go/newsroom Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone