REG-Intnl Bus. Mach: Doc re DEF 14A
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Company INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORPORATION TIDM IBM Headline Notification of filing of document The Corporation's Notice of 2013 Annual Meeting and Proxy Statement on Form DEF 14A dated March 11, 2013 was filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and subsequently in Luxembourg with the Luxembourg Stock Exchange as the officially appointed mechanism for the central storage of regulated information and with the CSSF. The report is available at www.sec.gov and www.bourse.lu. There are no registered stockholders with 5% or more of the Company's common stock as of December 31, 2012. The DEF 14A filing contains information as to certain persons who have publicly disclosed that they are the beneficial owners of 5% or more of the Company's common stock as of December 31, 2012. END
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions