Chip designer Imagination Tech sees licensing delays
LONDON, March 12
LONDON, March 12 (Reuters) - British chip designer Imagination Technologies said the signing of some new licences was being delayed due to structural changes at its chipmaking partners, particularly in Japan.
The company, whose graphics and video processing is used in Apple devices, said in a trading update on Tuesday that royalty revenues remained in line with its expectations.
It said it was confident its partners would ship more than 500 million chips containing its technology in the current financial year.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions