Hong Kong shares to open up 0.2 pct, Sun Hung Kai climbs
HONG KONG, March 12
HONG KONG, March 12 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were expected to start modestly higher on Tuesday, with Sun Hung Kai Properties and other local developers supporting gains on the benchmark Hang Seng Index.
The index was set to open up 0.2 percent at 23,133 points. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.1 percent.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data