UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on March 12
HELSINKI, March 12 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday:
The Norwegian oil services firm has won a contract worth about $1.5 billion, after ExxonMobil exercised an option for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for a project offshore Canada, for which Kvaerner has already performed engineering and site preparation services.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- U.S. to Assad: Beware of interfering with U.S. air power in Syria
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Iran supreme leader spurns U.S. overture to fight Islamic State |
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage