UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on March 12
HELSINKI, March 12 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday:
The Norwegian oil services firm has won a contract worth about $1.5 billion, after ExxonMobil exercised an option for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for a project offshore Canada, for which Kvaerner has already performed engineering and site preparation services.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |