China Minsheng says to issue $3.2 bln A share convertible bonds
HONG KONG, March 13
HONG KONG, March 13 (Reuters) - Mid-sized lender China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd said on Wednesday it would issue 20 billion yuan ($3.22 billion) worth of A share convertible corporate bonds with a term of six years.
The issue would total 200 million A share convertible corporate bonds with an initial conversion price of 10.23 yuan per A share.
For statement click here ($1 = 6.2162 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by ERic Meijer)
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation