China Minsheng says to issue $3.2 bln A share convertible bonds
HONG KONG, March 13
HONG KONG, March 13 (Reuters) - Mid-sized lender China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd said on Wednesday it would issue 20 billion yuan ($3.22 billion) worth of A share convertible corporate bonds with a term of six years.
The issue would total 200 million A share convertible corporate bonds with an initial conversion price of 10.23 yuan per A share.
For statement click here ($1 = 6.2162 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by ERic Meijer)
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB loan demand disappoints
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report