China Minsheng says to issue $3.2 bln A share convertible bonds
HONG KONG, March 13
HONG KONG, March 13 (Reuters) - Mid-sized lender China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd said on Wednesday it would issue 20 billion yuan ($3.22 billion) worth of A share convertible corporate bonds with a term of six years.
The issue would total 200 million A share convertible corporate bonds with an initial conversion price of 10.23 yuan per A share.
For statement click here ($1 = 6.2162 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by ERic Meijer)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat