China Minsheng says to issue $3.2 bln A share convertible bonds
HONG KONG, March 13
HONG KONG, March 13 (Reuters) - Mid-sized lender China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd said on Wednesday it would issue 20 billion yuan ($3.22 billion) worth of A share convertible corporate bonds with a term of six years.
The issue would total 200 million A share convertible corporate bonds with an initial conversion price of 10.23 yuan per A share.
For statement click here ($1 = 6.2162 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by ERic Meijer)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections