Ryanair to announce 200-plane Boeing deal within days -report
DUBLIN, March 12
DUBLIN, March 12 (Reuters) - Ryanair is to announce a deal to buy 200 aircraft from Boeing on Sunday, the Irish Independent newspaper reported on Tuesday without citing sources.
Ryanair has said it is in talks with Boeing about a large deal it would likely be signed later in the year. Industry sources told Reuters in late January that a deal was weeks away.
A Ryanair spokesman on Tuesday said the company does not comment on "rumour or speculation."
The Irish Independent said the deal would be worth $18 billion at list prices. Boeing typically provides a significant discount to list price on large orders.
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police