Ryanair to announce 200-plane Boeing deal within days -report
DUBLIN, March 12
DUBLIN, March 12 (Reuters) - Ryanair is to announce a deal to buy 200 aircraft from Boeing on Sunday, the Irish Independent newspaper reported on Tuesday without citing sources.
Ryanair has said it is in talks with Boeing about a large deal it would likely be signed later in the year. Industry sources told Reuters in late January that a deal was weeks away.
A Ryanair spokesman on Tuesday said the company does not comment on "rumour or speculation."
The Irish Independent said the deal would be worth $18 billion at list prices. Boeing typically provides a significant discount to list price on large orders.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections