SBM Offshore in $470 mln settlement
AMSTERDAM, March 12
AMSTERDAM, March 12 (Reuters) - Dutch maritime services group SBM Offshore said on Tuesday it has agreed a $470 million settlement with Canadian oil company Talisman Energy and its partners to end a loss-making Norwegian oil platform project.
SBM Offshore was building the platform for Talisman and its partners but faced technical difficulties to complete the project.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |