BRIEF-Telenor acquires small Norwegian mobile coupons firm
OSLO, March 12
OSLO, March 12 (Reuters) - Telenor ASA : * Says Telenor acquires Liquid Barcodes * Says Liquid Barcodes makes solutions for mobile digital coupons and loyalty cards in the Nordic countries * Says Oslo-based Liquid Barcodes has about 10 employees and annual turnover for 2012 was around NOK 10 million (Reporting by Oslo newsroom)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South