- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Powerful tornadoes strike in four central U.S. states
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
Czech government backs Czech Airlines stake sale to Korean Air
PRAGUE, March 13 |
PRAGUE, March 13 (Reuters) - The Czech cabinet approved the sale of a 44 percent stake in loss-making Czech Airlines to Korean Air on Wednesday, two sources with knowledge of the deal said.
A government source said the contract would be signed on April 9.
Korean Air was the only bidder for the state carrier and will buy the stake for 2.64 million euros ($3.4 million).
($1 = 0.7680 euros) (Reporting by Robert Mueller; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this