Embraer sees Afghan contract shielded from U.S. budget debate
SAO PAULO, March 13
SAO PAULO, March 13 (Reuters) - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA does not expect budget debates in Washington to affect the $428 million contract it recently won from the U.S. Air Force to supply light attack planes in Afghanistan, Chief Executive Frederico Curado told analysts on Wednesday.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |