France Telecom, Vodafone announce Spain fibre-optic joint venture
MADRID, March 13
MADRID, March 13 (Reuters) - France Telecom and Britain's Vodafone said in a statement on Wednesday they had agreed to jointly develop a fibre optic network in Spain.
The companies said they would develop two complementary networks, each reaching 3 million buildings, in over 50 cities.
Both companies said they guaranteed mutual access and use of respective infrastructure. (Reporting By Clare Kane; Writing/Editing by Paul Day)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video