Gemalto's 2012 profit rises 26 pct
March 14 (Reuters) - French smart card maker Gemalto's 2012 profit from operations rose 26 percent to 305 million euros.
Analysts had expected profit from operations to reach 269 million euros on average, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |