Guess?, Inc. To Webcast Conference Call On Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130313:nPnLA76121 LOS ANGELES, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013, which ended February 2, 2013, on Wednesday, March 20, 2013. The Company will webcast a conference call at 4:30 p.m. (ET) that day to discuss the results. A live webcast will be accessible at www.guess.com via the "Investor Relations" link. A replay of the conference will be archived on the website for 30 days. Guess?, Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, footwear and other related consumer products. Guess? products are distributed through branded Guess? stores as well as better department and specialty stores around the world. As of February 2, 2013, the Company directly operated 512 retail stores in the United States and Canada and 320 retail stores in Europe, Asia and Latin America. The Company's licensees and distributors operated an additional 858 retail stores outside of the United States and Canada. For more information about the Company, please visit www.guess.com. Contact: Guess?, Inc. Investor Relations (213) 765-5578 SOURCE Guess?, Inc.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia