IAG says majority of Iberia workers accept proposal to end strike
MADRID, March 13
MADRID, March 13 (Reuters) - International Airlines Group , which owns British Airways, said on Wednesday that the majority of workers at Spanish airline Iberia have accepted the mediator's proposal to end strike action.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |