IAG says majority of Iberia workers accept proposal to end strike
MADRID, March 13
MADRID, March 13 (Reuters) - International Airlines Group , which owns British Airways, said on Wednesday that the majority of workers at Spanish airline Iberia have accepted the mediator's proposal to end strike action.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown