IAG says majority of Iberia workers accept proposal to end strike
MADRID, March 13
MADRID, March 13 (Reuters) - International Airlines Group , which owns British Airways, said on Wednesday that the majority of workers at Spanish airline Iberia have accepted the mediator's proposal to end strike action.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- BOJ shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows