- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Cinven reaches 5 bln euro target for buyout fund-source
LONDON, March 13 |
LONDON, March 13 (Reuters) - European private equity firm Cinven has reached its 5 billion euro ($6.5 billion) target for its latest buyout fund, a source familiar with the fundraising said.
Cinven, which counts cable operator Ziggo and aircraft leasing company Avolon among its investments, has been asking investors to put money into its fifth fund amid a tough fundraising climate for private equity firms.
Cinven declined to comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this