HP to Present Live Audio Webcast of March 20 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PALO ALTO, CA, Mar 13 (Marketwire) -- HP (NYSE: HPQ) What: HP plans a live audio webcast of its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held in Mountain View, Calif. When: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET Where: www.hp.com/investor/stockholdermeeting2013/webcast Note: HP stockholders as of the close of business on Jan. 22, 2013, and their proxies are entitled to attend the annual meeting in person. Participation in the question and answer session will be limited to those stockholders in attendance at the meeting. It is not necessary to attend the meeting to vote. Stockholders may vote by submitting a proxy or voting instruction card as described in the proxy materials relating to the annual meeting. For questions about the annual meeting or how to vote or revoke a proxy, contact: Innisfree M&A Incorporated Stockholders (United States and Canada): +1 877 750 5838 Stockholders (International): +1 412 232 3651 Banks and brokers (call collect): +1 212 750 5833 Copyright 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Editorial contacts Michael Thacker HP +1 650 857 2254 firstname.lastname@example.org www.hp.com/go/newsroom Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- After clashes, Hong Kong students, government stand their ground before talks |
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings