REG-Diageo PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TO: Regulatory Information Service PR Newswire RE: Paragraph 3.1.4 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules The notification listed below was received under Paragraph 3.1.2 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Diageo plc (the "Company") announces that it received notification on 13 March 2013 that Ivan Menezes, a director, exercised options on 12 March 2013 over 57,916 American Depositary Shares ("ADS")* in the Company granted on 17 September 2009 at a price per ADS of $63.13 under the Company's Senior Executive Share Option Plan. Mr Menezes subsequently sold 56,916 ADS on 12 March 2013, at a price per ADS of $119.17. Mr Menezes retains the balance of 1,000 ADS. As a result of the above transaction, Mr Menezes's interests in the Company's Ordinary Shares (excluding options, awards under the Company's LTIPs and interests as a potential beneficiary of the Company's Employee Benefit Trusts) have increased to 524,480 (of which 431,482 are held as ADSs) P Tunnacliffe Company Secretary 13 March 2013 *1 ADS is equal to 4 Ordinary Shares END
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |