UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on March 13
HELSINKI, March 13 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday:
Oil services firm Subsea 7 said it has won three offshore contracts in Brazil from Petrobras and said the combined value of the orders exceeds $300 million.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.