Novartis to present Gilenya data at neurology conference
ZURICH, March 13
ZURICH, March 13 (Reuters) - Novartis said data on multiple sclerosis drug Gilenya will be presented at an upcoming neurology conference.
Three late-stage clinical studies on the drug will be presented to the American Academy of Neurology American Academy of Neurology, which takes place March 16 to 23. (Reporting By Katharina Bart)
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections