Philip Morris International (PMI) Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend of $0.85 Per Share
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130313:nBw135496a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Regulatory News: The Board of Directors of Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE / Euronext Paris: PM) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.85 per common share, payable on April 12, 2013, to shareholders of record as of March 28, 2013. The ex-dividend date is March 26, 2013. For more details on stock, dividends and other information, see www.pmi.com/investors. Philip Morris International Inc. Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world`s top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI`s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2012, the company held an estimated 16.3% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.8% excluding the People`s Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com. Philip Morris International Inc. Investor Relations: New York: +1 (917) 663 2233 Lausanne: +41 (0)58 242 4666 or Media: Lausanne: +41 (0)58 242 4500 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East